I'm sort of shocked how many people think the Huskers win this. Ohio State is much better than us. And it starts with quarterback. I hope I'm wrong, but this could easily be the first blowout in Riley's tenure here
Yeah but that call was still total BSOh wait, the game hasn't started yet.
Because it's LangsdorfWhy in the hell does anyone call a pass on 3rd and 3?
Well...langs is a young OCWhy in the hell does anyone call a pass on 3rd and 3?
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State