I'm sort of shocked how many people think the Huskers win this. Ohio State is much better than us. And it starts with quarterback. I hope I'm wrong, but this could easily be the first blowout in Riley's tenure here
Yeah but that call was still total BSOh wait, the game hasn't started yet.
Because it's LangsdorfWhy in the hell does anyone call a pass on 3rd and 3?
Well...langs is a young OCWhy in the hell does anyone call a pass on 3rd and 3?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC