He was the one who got burnt on that dropped throw on their first drive too.what an awful angle there by #24
I'll stop whining just as soon as he stops making the dumbest throws I've ever seen.Stop whining about TA guys.
Yeah, I liked how they didn't even wait until there was a break in the action, just right in the middle of the play.Wow.. now on ABC.. no warning.. Great job Westy!
I'm starting to think their not going to pull POB's redshirt......
It's too bad his best is incredibly subpar.Tommy is doing his best.. I like he called a timeout when he didnt like what he saw
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC