He was the one who got burnt on that dropped throw on their first drive too.what an awful angle there by #24
I'll stop whining just as soon as he stops making the dumbest throws I've ever seen.Stop whining about TA guys.
Yeah, I liked how they didn't even wait until there was a break in the action, just right in the middle of the play.Wow.. now on ABC.. no warning.. Great job Westy!
I'm starting to think their not going to pull POB's redshirt......
It's too bad his best is incredibly subpar.Tommy is doing his best.. I like he called a timeout when he didnt like what he saw
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State