1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Nov 29, 2014
12,626
29,730
0
Anyone else dislike 11am games?
How many fingers am I holding up, sir?
 

HuskerLove

All-American
Sep 22, 2018
2,939
6,980
113
I’m at a packed restaurant in Colorado right now and it’s taking every ounce of restraint I have to not yell and scream and scream and yell as loud as I can - this is AMAZING!!!!!

Keep the foot on the gas boys!
 
  • Like
Reactions: EATAFAT1

Huskerwisdom

Senior
Jun 26, 2001
15,548
655
0
really love seeing consistency on the entire offensive unit. Nice work on the OL, WR's and TE's blocking with great decisions by AM

add in really good play calling and OZ looking super fast...
 

EATAFAT1

Senior
Oct 10, 2009
1,567
898
0
I’m at a packed restaurant in Colorado right now and it’s taking every ounce of restraint I have to not yell and scream and scream and yell as loud as I can - this is AMAZING!!!!!

Keep the foot on the gas boys!

Be careful or they'll take you out back and whip batteries and p!ss bags at you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Can o' corn
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why