How many fingers am I holding up, sir?Anyone else dislike 11am games?
How would they type it up that fast? Kugler was at the ready with the stat and it was displayed immediately after penalty announced.how could they anticipate getting to use it?
How would they type it up that fast? Kugler was at the ready with the stat and it was displayed immediately after penalty announced.
Martinez is perfect. 100% passing completion
How many fingers am I holding up, sir?
![]()
lots of trolls going to be mad. I see they are quiet todaynikki gonna be mad
This is what I thought we’d have seen 4 or 5 times by now.
I’m at a packed restaurant in Colorado right now and it’s taking every ounce of restraint I have to not yell and scream and scream and yell as loud as I can - this is AMAZING!!!!!
Keep the foot on the gas boys!
The team is just really motivated to win that Broken Chair Trophy
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC