I’m at a packed restaurant in Colorado right now and it’s taking every ounce of restraint I have to not yell and scream and scream and yell as loud as I can - this is AMAZING!!!!!
Keep the foot on the gas boys!
Man we are hell bent on playing our corners tight with very little help over the top. Up 21 back them off 5-7 yrds
Kugler brought it up in their broadcast meeting yesterdayIt wasn't just Kugler, they had a graphic up on screen as well. Which tells me it was a planned storyline.
What’s happening. I forgot what it felt like to dominate a game.
It's early, but I could get used to this feeling. I loved it in the past.
Useless refs
Yeah, right, 'cause 1-6 CAN'T be trolled.lots of trolls going to be mad. I see they are quiet today
Ok, I'll give them that. They just killed our possession though.Hey, they did something no other B10 refs did in the past 2 years -- called the first holding call on our opposition on a pass play today!
Ok, I'll give them that. They just killed our possession though.
Defensive holding. At least throw the flagTOTALLY PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!
Lamar's best game so farNice to see guys like Jackson and Farniok playing well.
trolls who call themselves husker fans. Sc and othersYeah, right, 'cause 1-6 CAN'T be trolled.
Get a first down and then I am all inI'd like to see a long ball now!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC