Nice to see guys like Jackson and Farniok playing well.
I've been flipping back and looking at some of the OL play during commercials. Really nice outing so far today by the OL
Nice to see guys like Jackson and Farniok playing well.
I kind of wish we could’ve redshirted Mo Washington too. I know it wasn’t possible but would’ve been nice. In five years this will be a completely different team.Man I wish Riley would have redshirted Ozigbo his Freshman year.
Amazing what can happen when you play clean and don’t blow your own head off 3-4 times every quarter with pass interference calls on third and 25, turning the ball over trying to handle a punt that’s rolling around, roughing the qb.
Mental penalties do not have to accompany swagger, confidence, and flying around.
AM is bloody unreal.......love it!!
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference