About time.Really???? Everyone I go banging in the def. they pull something out of their ***.
Well, let's hope so or they lose.McCaffrey is going to lead NU to a win. Book it.
The force is strong with that oneLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Brunch better warm up.
Exactly. The oline has to do their partI’m hoping our oline don’t get him killed.
Too bad,great things happen when my c**k isn't in my hand,just saying.I go to piss and I miss the whole thing.
Once again, proving great things happen when my c*ck is in my hand...
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference