1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

SkerInCo

All-Conference
Apr 26, 2004
5,270
1,285
0
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 

redfanusa

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2009
4,892
1,607
0
I go to piss and I miss the whole thing.

Once again, proving great things happen when my c*ck is in my hand...
 

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
 

Huskertransplant

Freshman
Oct 6, 2018
971
88
0
Vedral or Luke.........the issues are still the same. But I think they both did s good job getting us to the half with the lead. Oline and defense has to he better. The QBs and Robinson cant do it all
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced