Losing 5 yards on a swing pass, damn
Can we just start "reporting" posts where the poster thinks Vedral is the best QB in the nation?Having a really hard time watching this. I think we have 7 points right now if Vedral is in
Frost is a favorite player coach. Sucks.Having a really hard time watching this. I think we have 7 points right now if Vedral is in
Wasn’t horrid last week against a much better defenseMan, this offense is horrid.
I did not say that. He is a better option at qb than this years AM, periodCan we just start "reporting" posts where the poster thinks Vedral is the best QB in the nation?
I did not say that. He is a better option at qb than this years AM, period
And that’s why he’s better then Noah. AM doesn’t lose his head when things fall apartOk. That needs to be the game plan. Let AM scramble around until someone gets wide open.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State