1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

WoodRiverJennings

All-American
Mar 4, 2013
7,313
5,136
113
Great catch by Spielman earlier. I can't stand these lateral passes and our QBs certainly have trouble throwing them.
 

HuskerLove

All-American
Sep 22, 2018
2,938
6,980
113
I watch a lot of college football, and Martinez is the only QB I’ve seen who continually throws the damn ball backwards.

So dumb.
 

F5Tornado

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2018
2,157
1,468
0
I swear, if I see one more backward pass I will puke, enough of that crap already.
 

Harry Caray

All-American
Feb 28, 2002
71,091
7,366
113
Dear god, I hope McKenzie Milton transfers here next year. I'd take him with a broken leg over Martinez.
 

c3o

Sophomore
Apr 24, 2018
6,586
133
0
Just playing safe. I am not a fan of AMart throws right now but if we were executing this offense is safe and effective. He can’t hit the throw. Shake it off buddy!
 

F5Tornado

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2018
2,157
1,468
0
Feet set, shoulders square to the area of where you are throwing the ball, it's not that hard. But please, no more of those passes!!!
 

Lincoln100

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2010
12,989
2,077
0
Ok. That needs to be the game plan. Let AM scramble around until someone gets wide open.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference