Imagine losing to a ClaytonGetting out-coached by Clay Helton lol
Not sure where the confidence comes from but good on yaFirst quarter almost over. Looks like we’ll have a shoot out. Nebraska is going to wear this defense down and win I think. But GS is owning NU’s defense so far.
Complete blowout.From what we’ve seen so far, I’d expect OU to put 70 on us
Kent state is shutting them out .. Almost halftimeFrom what we’ve seen so far, I’d expect OU to put 70 on us
I may eat my words, but don't think will happen with our schedule.Anyone no what Nebraska defense’s record is for most points allowed in a season? I think it is legitimately in danger of being broken this year.
No d line pressure. LB's MIA. Secondary too young.Anyone no what Nebraska defense’s record is for most points allowed in a season? I think it is legitimately in danger of being broken this year.
Getting out-coached by Clay Helton lol
Mainly because GS can’t stop the run. NU will stop them at least once or twice on offenseNot sure where the confidence comes from but good on ya![]()
In which quarter??From what we’ve seen so far, I’d expect OU to put 70 on us
Trev is going to let that happen. It's all part of the process!So is Frost trying to get fired before we get embarrassed by Oklahoma on national tv?
6-2 stack monster.I know it’s tough in todays game, but I almost feel like we need to mix in some 5-2 D this year. We are so weak in the middle we’re just going to get pushed around all year.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC