That’s exhibit A why we don’t run it more than we do. We have so damn many 1st down plays that go for nothing. We’re behind the chains all the time.
That wasn’t grants fault. The guy had a free shot at himHere comes Grant. Another three and out...
THAT’S AN INCOMPLETE PASS YOU A—HOLES!!!!
My understanding is Haarberg is #3 todayPut Haarberg in
Its an emergency
Satts makes our O so much worse than it already is. Why the hell are we passing so much??????I cannot believe how inept this offense is.
I understand the argument but same as Hill-- still had control when hand started forwardNot a pass, got hit before he tried to flick it.
I can. The offense scheme is terrible.I cannot believe how inept this offense is.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State