That’s exhibit A why we don’t run it more than we do. We have so damn many 1st down plays that go for nothing. We’re behind the chains all the time.
That wasn’t grants fault. The guy had a free shot at himHere comes Grant. Another three and out...
THAT’S AN INCOMPLETE PASS YOU A—HOLES!!!!
My understanding is Haarberg is #3 todayPut Haarberg in
Its an emergency
Satts makes our O so much worse than it already is. Why the hell are we passing so much??????I cannot believe how inept this offense is.
I understand the argument but same as Hill-- still had control when hand started forwardNot a pass, got hit before he tried to flick it.
I can. The offense scheme is terrible.I cannot believe how inept this offense is.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions