Bradley looks slow and tentative
Daniels completely blew up that run.Looked good on 2 runs, but then hesitated on the last one and looked bad. inconsistent so far, but I liked that he looked good on a couple of runs
Looked good on 2 runs, but then hesitated on the last one and looked bad. inconsistent so far, but I liked that he looked good on a couple of runs
NOT SURE. ARMSTRONG?I missed it, who punted on the other red drive?
THAT'S 3 FOR THE WHITES!
Lets go Whites!
GOOOOOOO
BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG
FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State