Bradley looks slow and tentative
Daniels completely blew up that run.Looked good on 2 runs, but then hesitated on the last one and looked bad. inconsistent so far, but I liked that he looked good on a couple of runs
Looked good on 2 runs, but then hesitated on the last one and looked bad. inconsistent so far, but I liked that he looked good on a couple of runs
NOT SURE. ARMSTRONG?I missed it, who punted on the other red drive?
THAT'S 3 FOR THE WHITES!
Lets go Whites!
GOOOOOOO
BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG
FREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC