1st Round Results - 1A Bracket Challenge 2016

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
Round 1 results are up. Be sure to double check my count to make sure I didn't make any errors.

1. HighestPoint - 15
1. gladiators01 - 15
1. WP02alum - 15
1. obguthr - 15
5. maroons1 - 14
5.Gunz41 - 14
5.woodlayer - 14
5.3nPunt - 14
9. Arnsparger - 13
9.HHS1987- 13
9.Keith_Stone33 - 13
9.G Master Blaster W - 13
9.Dtayl6 - 13
9.bullrun25 - 13
9.Bgboy38 - 13
9.honestjohn60 - 13
 

Chilwar25

Senior
Aug 20, 2010
682
437
0
Congrats Blaster, you got me according to these results, but I thought I got you!
Oh well, best of luck from here on out. Who did I miss?
 

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
Congrats Blaster, you got me according to these results, but I thought I got you!
Oh well, best of luck from here on out. Who did I miss?
Just to make sure we're on the same page: this isn't the pick-em contest, this is the playoff bracket challenge
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)