2/6 @ Vandy

CatStucknWA

Junior
Mar 7, 2017
199
345
0
Yep - I know we need to get through Florida and UT first….

Making a trip down to Vandy/Nashville for the game - anyone on here going, any bars that UK fans will frequent before the game?

TIA.

Go Cats!
 

ArtLaibsGhost_rivals

All-American
Dec 6, 2020
4,710
8,736
0
Yep - I know we need to get through Florida and UT first….

Making a trip down to Vandy/Nashville for the game - anyone on here going, any bars that UK fans will frequent before the game?

TIA.

Go Cats!
Rippy's a good place to get a decent plate of Ribs right on Broadway. THE Rooftop usually has some UK fans hanging out after a game,(unless we lose). Also if you imbibe, you ought to go down to Tootsies Orchid Lounge and throw back a Bourbon or too just to say you have.
 

ArtLaibsGhost_rivals

All-American
Dec 6, 2020
4,710
8,736
0
Sorry fella I forgot you are going to Memorial,I was giving you good places near Bridgestone Arena. For close to Memorial try the Blackstone Brewing Company before or after game
 
  • Like
Reactions: CatStucknWA
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  5. 05 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU