$ 2 tickets tonight

Local Shill

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
21,535
7,354
113
The sad part is that very, very few of the $2 tickets have been sold if you look at ScarletKnights.com. And I don't think I'm making a crazy statement if I say walk-up ticket buyers will be a scant few tonight.
 

Greene Rice FIG

Heisman
Dec 30, 2005
40,437
23,613
0
Offering $2 is stupid. You don't generate any revenue and if you just alienate 1 season ticket holder you end up losing.

the few people that buy the $2 ticket will have a tough time ever paying 15X for a $30 ticket.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JPhoboken

RU-ROCS

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
12,476
7,723
113
So glad I bought the season tix lmao

On the heels of the embarrassingly putrid performance v. SHU and a terrible 6 p.m. start time, there should be about 500 people there tonight. I could not give my 4 tickets in 114 away. So $2 is a premium over the current market.
 

RU-ROCS

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
12,476
7,723
113
Hopefully, Hobbs has that coaching search firm on his speed dial.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,402
180,651
113
DOLLAR DOGS TOO...and they might not be tucked in the bun or maybe they will be..stay tuned:popcorn:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUonBrain
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game