You would have to pay me a lot more that $2 to go to this game!So glad I bought the season tix lmao
Ridiculous. Not sure why I bought them either to be honest. Wow. There really is not any financial benefit at all to buying a full season.So glad I bought the season tix lmao
So glad I bought the season tix lmao
DOLLAR DOGS TOO...and they might not be tucked in the bun or maybe they will be..stay tunedopcorn:
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana