You would have to pay me a lot more that $2 to go to this game!So glad I bought the season tix lmao
Ridiculous. Not sure why I bought them either to be honest. Wow. There really is not any financial benefit at all to buying a full season.So glad I bought the season tix lmao
So glad I bought the season tix lmao
DOLLAR DOGS TOO...and they might not be tucked in the bun or maybe they will be..stay tunedopcorn:
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game