2 years in a row..

kentucky4ever

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2021
15
26
0
of no March Madness. Granted one year was covid, but still unacceptable. Not saying it's the end of the world but many of us needed the distraction.

Will y'all even be into the tournament this year? i'm sure when it starts ill tune in but strange times my friends.
 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,952
20,503
103
I’ll watch but not like i normally do. Typically spend hours in a sports bar on Thursday-Friday watching games. Most exciting two days of sports IMO. UK sucking and not being there this year (barring an SECT miracle) aside, the whole thing just feels different this year with the bubble, limited fans etc. I’m sure there will be some exciting good games still but still not the same either way.
 
Mar 23, 2012
23,493
6,068
0
of no March Madness. Granted one year was covid, but still unacceptable. Not saying it's the end of the world but many of us needed the distraction.

Will y'all even be into the tournament this year? i'm sure when it starts ill tune in but strange times my friends.
Yeah but the college basketball product as a whole generally isn’t particularly good this year. I’ll watch but if a game isn’t entertaining I’m not going to just keep watching it. So I assume I’ll stop watch quite a lot of tournament games this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football What the Loss of Alex Afari Means for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football South Carolina May Deploy Backup Quarterback Against Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR KSR Gameday: Can Kentucky Snap 4-Game Losing Streak against South Carolina?
  4. 04 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 5
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026