20 days late...Tazewell

HighestPoint

Junior
Oct 10, 2016
284
220
0
I might have missed a thread about this, I didn't find one looking back. But this is an interesting move by Tazewell. 15-37 in 5 years with 2 first round playoff losses is not the picture of excellence but it will be interesting to see where they go from here. Tazewell can't be the easiest place to lure a coach in to. I remember an article a while back about upset parents at the school board. I'm guessing the combination of an unhappy community and lackluster performance pushed the school to this. Is there someone else that the community wants in there? Anyone know more about this?

http://www.bdtonline.com/sports/all...cle_c034fc76-a6f9-11e6-8aba-f78ca094ba4c.html
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)