I dont want to be a downer and bring negativity but remember when they said that Wally Judge was dominating practices...Originally posted by knights1212:
I was told that Goode has been lighting it up on 3's in practice. I hope he can do that in games. We need Williams, Johnson & Sanders to hit the 3's as well.
It's early, but of the ones we've offered I'd say Mosely, Thompson, Salnave and Kwe.Originally posted by Miken507:
Anyone on that list you think we have a good shot to land? I know Mosley has been to a few games
Originally posted by Mr_Twister:
Keep in mind who is defending his 3's in practice.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod