I dont want to be a downer and bring negativity but remember when they said that Wally Judge was dominating practices...Originally posted by knights1212:
I was told that Goode has been lighting it up on 3's in practice. I hope he can do that in games. We need Williams, Johnson & Sanders to hit the 3's as well.
It's early, but of the ones we've offered I'd say Mosely, Thompson, Salnave and Kwe.Originally posted by Miken507:
Anyone on that list you think we have a good shot to land? I know Mosley has been to a few games
Originally posted by Mr_Twister:
Keep in mind who is defending his 3's in practice.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central