2018 Recruiting

BigBoEer

Freshman
May 29, 2001
301
51
28
Was Leddie Brown supposed to sign during this early signing period? Any worries he may flip to Florida or others?
I realize this may be premium content, so if you don't want to give specifics I understand.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,146
118,433
113
Was Leddie Brown supposed to sign during this early signing period? Any worries he may flip to Florida or others?
I realize this may be premium content, so if you don't want to give specifics I understand.
He's having an event tonight at 7:00 so we'll know for sure then.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Iowa State has done through four games
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1