2018 Recruiting

BigBoEer

Freshman
May 29, 2001
301
51
28
Was Leddie Brown supposed to sign during this early signing period? Any worries he may flip to Florida or others?
I realize this may be premium content, so if you don't want to give specifics I understand.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,183
118,516
113
Was Leddie Brown supposed to sign during this early signing period? Any worries he may flip to Florida or others?
I realize this may be premium content, so if you don't want to give specifics I understand.
He's having an event tonight at 7:00 so we'll know for sure then.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez provides update on JaCorey Thomas and NaQuari Rogers
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting WVU offers 2028 defensive lineman Brynnen Thompson
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Martin Somerville finds his fit at West Virginia
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez didn't see anything that can't be fixed in film review
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28