2018 Recruiting

BigBoEer

Freshman
May 29, 2001
301
51
28
Was Leddie Brown supposed to sign during this early signing period? Any worries he may flip to Florida or others?
I realize this may be premium content, so if you don't want to give specifics I understand.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,365
119,221
113
Was Leddie Brown supposed to sign during this early signing period? Any worries he may flip to Florida or others?
I realize this may be premium content, so if you don't want to give specifics I understand.
He's having an event tonight at 7:00 so we'll know for sure then.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU