2021 RR Superlatives

ABlockalypseBrow

All-Conference
May 26, 2018
1,534
3,183
0
Last edited:

ABlockalypseBrow

All-Conference
May 26, 2018
1,534
3,183
0
Surprisingly insightful: @TankedCat. I see his avatar and think some doof has just posted 3 paragraphs of word vomit. Then I find myself reading a unique if sometimes long winded thought.

Why was Morg banned?
I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.
 
Last edited:

HagginHall1999

Heisman
Oct 19, 2018
16,224
28,833
113
I heard he got into it with Baller and they both went down. Unfortunately Baller probably just made a new account and Morg is gone as far as I know.

Morg is on here I believe. I remember calling it out and the person recognized it and liked my post. I will go back and see. Rupp's Runts would probably know.

I got into so many battles with Morg but always respected his opinion...like most.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  2. 02 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  4. 04 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher