I laughed more during the ole miss game than I have in a while.The “make you wanna turn off the game early and just laugh and be in amazement of how ****** this team is“ Cats
Was this the one where BJ apparently threw the pass to the Ole Miss assistant? I still want to see that clip. I had already largely stopped watching most of our games by this point so I missed it.I laughed more during the ole miss game than I have in a while.
yesWas this the one where BJ apparently threw the pass to the Ole Miss assistant? I still want to see that clip. I had already largely stopped watching most of our games by this point so I missed it.
Was this the one where BJ apparently threw the pass to the Ole Miss assistant? I still want to see that clip. I had already largely stopped watching most of our games by this point so I missed it.
Ha, I don't doubt that. I absolutely HATE not having the desire to watch us play. But, it didn't take long this year for me to get to the point of "screw it, not worth my time" and I'd just follow along online and IF (big IF!!!) it was a game in the last 4 minutes or so I'd turn it on. And, more often than not, what a HORRIBLE decision to turn on and watch the final 4 minutes. LOLYou could prolly pick a play or two from every game this year and be like wow did I really watch a UK player just do that. We had LOTS of bone head plays...I mean LOTS. This goes for the coaching staff too aka Coach Cal.
Ha, I don't doubt that. I absolutely HATE not having the desire to watch us play. But, it didn't take long this year for me to get to the point of "screw it, not worth my time" and I'd just follow along online and IF (big IF!!!) it was a game in the last 4 minutes or so I'd turn it on. And, more often than not, what a HORRIBLE decision to turn on and watch the final 4 minutes. LOL
The Wokecats.Did we ever settle on a team name for this year?
Did we ever settle on a team name for this year?
Did we ever settle on a team name for this year?
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone