I guess that’s acceptable given how last night you were not only watching but commenting on PBP for two games simultaneously. You get a little break.just a heads up, I'll be off the board for the first few innings of Sunday's game.
schedules, schedules, schedules
@TFrankCarr @NateBauer @GregPickel @Sean Fitz @RyanSnyder are the hardest working team in college sports but @Tom McAndrew puts em all to shame with his board PBP for not only PSU football, but the Phils and Eagles.I guess that’s acceptable given how last night you were not only watching but commenting on PBP for two games simultaneously. You get a little break.
Here's hoping today is the day. The Philly fan in me won't let me believe that it's possible. But, the right guy is on the mound and the bats are in a good place. Fingers crossed.I have to be honest here.........I really liked the choice of starting Falter in game 4. He pitched very good down the stretch, and, we sort of, had a game to play with, in a way. Now, we have Wheeler, Nola (on 5 days rest), and Suarez! Let's end this thing at home (easier said than done), and not go back to San Diego!
Wheeler will be on normal four days rest but he's shown he's the guy you want to have out there. A win today will set the rotation up almost perfectly for the WS. Nola in Game #1 on eight days rest and Wheeler in Game #2 on five days rest.You gotta like our chances on Sunday. Wheeler starting with five days rest and Alvarado and SerAnthony should be available. Plus Eflin had a quick 9th, so he might be available too.
As JT said, no one wants to play the Phillies these days.
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more