2023 - 2024 Premier League thread

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
I'm feeling a draw today in Arsenal vs pathetic effort by Chelsea. 🤞

Last edited:

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea at 72’. Gunners overwhelming in the second half; it was 1-0 at the half.

• Wow
Reactions: BobPSU92

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea at 72’. Gunners overwhelming in the second half; it was 1-0 at the half.
Tired Black Man GIF by Bernardson.com

Wake me when the Gooners win it. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: LionJim

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
TV schedule this weekend:

Saturday
7:30 am EDT -- West Ham U. vs. Liverpool (USA Network)
10:00 am EDT -- Newcastle U. vs. Sheffield U. (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Luton Town (USA Network)
10:00 am EDT -- Fulham vs. Crystal Palace (Peacock)
10:00 am EDT -- Man U. vs. Burnley (Peacock)
12:30 pm EDT -- Everton vs. Brentford (NBC)
3:00 pm EDT -- Aston Villa vs. Chelsea (Peacock)

Sunday
9:00 am EDT -- Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal (USA Network)
9:00 am EDT -- AFC Bournemouth vs. Brighton & Hove Albion (Peacock)
11:30 am EDT -- Nottingham Forest vs. Man C. (USA Network)

Alphabets

Oct 12, 2021
The last ten minutes you couldn’t have pulled a needle out of my *** with a tractor.
As soon as Raya gave away that first goal, you just knew it was coming down to it for both teams. Can't give anyone an opportunity like that to sneak back in.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
I like the idea in theory but the implementation with the setup of the pyramid of English football makes it a bit more complicated to implement. They already have the financial fair play laws which are ignored, but at least there is punishment for anyone not named Man City, but we keep hearing we'll hear news any day now. Everton was hit 2 times this year, Forest was hit as well, but good old City is like a cat and they have more than 9 lives.

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
I like the idea in theory but the implementation with the setup of the pyramid of English football makes it a bit more complicated to implement. They already have the financial fair play laws which are ignored, but at least there is punishment for anyone not named Man City, but we keep hearing we'll hear news any day now. Everton was hit 2 times this year, Forest was hit as well, but good old City is like a cat and they have more than 9 lives.
Zero chance City gets docked points this season, amirite?

• Haha
Reactions: BobPSU92

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Zero chance City gets docked points this season, amirite?
No they'll wait until after the season much like UM this year, but that will be in 2 years for UM. They only acted on the recruiting hits I believe recently. I believe the hearing is set for the fall for City, but the Saudi's are great about throwing a team of lawyers in it to keep stalling it and kicking the can down the road. United should be docked for spending so much and producing trash on the field. Good news is United will fire another coach a decade plus later of the same thing and repeat it again.

RyanSnyder

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
@RyanSnyder = it's always something with your team:

My wife would tell you the same thing about me. Haha. Ryan and Everton. A match made in heaven I guess.

But yeah, I’m not surprised. Moshiri seemed to be the only person out there who thought 777 would be a good buyer for the club. Deep down, he prob doesn’t think that either. He just wants out asap.

I pray someone out there rescues them but the amount of debt they have with that stadium, I don’t know where that angel is coming from. Not good.

Latest posts