2023-24 Sixers Thread

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
As a Sixers fan I’m convinced they will win the next 2 games to force a game 7 and lose in the most demoralizing embarrassing way possible.

One good thing to come of this, possibly only one more game that I have to watch Tobias Harris in a Sixers uniform.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
The play by Maxey to force OT. Check how high Embiid set the screen, and where Maxey shot the ball:

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
@jmorovich -- were you entertained?

Final: 112-106, Sixers in, in OT!!!!!

What an insane game! This game was over. Down 6 with 28 second left??? The most unSixer win I’ve ever seen!

• Love
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Props to Maxey, Terrific player and likable guy. Embiid, on the other hand……
Game 6 Philly will be a burner.

Reactions: NewEra 2014

RochLion

Oct 29, 2021
What an insane game! This game was over. Down 6 with 28 second left??? The most unSixer win I’ve ever seen!

The whole series has been fun to watch and exciting. Has gotten me back into watching the NBA. If only the Knicks could hit there free throws LOL!

• Sad
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021

“In reality and correct way to put this out there is #Sixers are giving out tickets they ALREADY OWN.
They got outed on Monday selling thousands of their tickets at premiums for first 2 home games and knowing Knicks fans would buy them. Nice they are giving them away but Just putting proper spin on story.”

Howard Eskin quote

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
Just so everyone knows, I’m watching PSU lacrosse right now so the Sixers should surge out to a 25 point lead with my mush energy diverted. Before you get nervous the mush curse doesn’t apply to PSU sports for some reason. Only Philly teams are affected with my curse.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
Well it’s been a season. Had a great time talking Sixers with you all this year. Won’t even get into this game. They lost. Great series. Until September when camp opens…

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Hield and Batum almost won it for the Sixers, but the Knicks are like dudes from the Road Warrior, they just keep plugging away. Sorry for all you working dogs that have to get up early tomorrow.

MrTailgate

Oct 19, 2021
I felt like I was watching my kids play given the history and wonderful memories of the Nova contingent. I can’t be upset that each of those three play the right way and never stop coming at you. Congrats to them for moving on and congrats to Jay for making these kids into professionals. His finger prints are all over these kids.

The Sixers will be better next year. They either go star hunting or add a bunch of pieces to build a strong deep roster. Nurse is a good coach. I feel much better after this exit than the last couple.