2023 Eagles Thread

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
What’s old is new again?? Dennis Kelly back w the Eagles. Jack Driscoll to r og??

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Can Dennis Kelly play Guard? Did they fill Seumalo's spot yet?
there's a camp battle for Ike's spot, between Cam Jurgens last yrs 2nd rd (3rd?) pick from Nebraska and this yrs 3rd rd pick (?) from Alabama via Vanderbilt. I think there is a dark horse in Jack Driscoll who has played OT and OG for the Eagles. I think he goes in at OG and thats why they brought in DK to back up the OT. thats what camp is for, it'll probably be I am all wet!

Reactions: TheBigUglies

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
there's a camp battle for Ike's spot, between Cam Jurgens last yrs 2nd rd (3rd?) pick from Nebraska and this yrs 3rd rd pick (?) from Alabama via Vanderbilt. I think there is a dark horse in Jack Driscoll who has played OT and OG for the Eagles. I think he goes in at OG and thats why they brought in DK to back up the OT. thats what camp is for, it'll probably be I am all wet!
Thanks. I was wondering if Jurgens would be ready this season. All makes sense.

Reactions: s1uggo72

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021

I’ll tell you what…. Sweaty took about 3/4 of a step forward last year but Reddick was a bit of an afterthought early on. If Sweaty can finish that last 1/4 of a step this year the DEs are in a bit of a pick your poison for the OL. I can see Reddick getting chipped and doubles early on but can see that freeing up Sweaty for a monster early year. Then if O’s shift to more of an even alignment up front it’s gonna be game on. Then of course that gives Smith a chance to ease into the season and his role. Man……

Reactions: Tom McAndrew