2023 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

RockyMtnLion

Oct 6, 2021
Iowa wresting keeps their streak of finalists alive, barely, but only because a rent-a-wrestler effort with Stanford. How far the once mighty have fallen

manatree

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah, that part of it (that the vision of it will stick with her for years) caused me to think long and hard about whether to post it. But anybody that was watching the broadcast on ESPN saw this, and there were several comments about it in this thread at the time it was shown by ESPN. I checked the web, and there were stories and tweets about it all over the place, as well as no storage of places where the video was posted. In short, there was nothing to be gained, IMHO, from not posting it, as it was only a matter of time before it made it to this board. So I placed it in the Session IV thread, which is when it took place.

What was the reaction of the Brothers Brands? I was so shocked that I got up and walked away and all of the video clips that I’ve seen don’t show it.

Karl_Havok

Oct 6, 2021
Iowa wresting keeps their streak of finalists alive, barely, but only because a rent-a-wrestler effort with Stanford. How far the once mighty have fallen
No joke but the cesspool is claiming Brands developed Woods after spending years claiming Cael only wins because he recruits guys who don’t need developed.

Reactions: ptomaselli