2023 NFL Draft Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,681
69,241
113
The 2023 NFL draft starts on Thursday, April 27. Please use this thread for all discussion about the 2023 NFL draft. (I'll also make a separate thread for the Eagles draft.)

There was a pre-draft thread on this forum that had some good info. You can access that at the below link.

 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,020
9,016
113
 

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
Nice touch honoring the 3 UVA players, but Roger looks sleazy trying to smile so fake for the photo op.
 

LionsAndBears

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2009
2,410
4,319
113
Wow, Texans moving up to 3. Like the Stroud pick but I think they're reaching if they take Anderson at 3.
 

FTLPSU

Senior
Aug 3, 2007
937
912
93
What channel is the draft? I am watching a bunch of dudes in fancy clothes and jewelry…it might be the Grammys or Oscar’s or something like that. I didn’t realize that all these fancy people are so religious. I wonder if they give 10% of their earning to their churches?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim
Sep 10, 2013
18,403
13,412
113
I agree. Watching so many of them completely out of their element, trying to look nice and supporting their kids is absolutely endearing.
Hating on them is a little short sighted imo. Dream come true, who here has worked 3 jobs to keep junior in cleats
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-Northwestern: Will Rocco Becht bounce back tonight?
  5. 05 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-Northwestern; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central