2023 NFL Draft Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,746
69,278
113
The 2023 NFL draft starts on Thursday, April 27. Please use this thread for all discussion about the 2023 NFL draft. (I'll also make a separate thread for the Eagles draft.)

There was a pre-draft thread on this forum that had some good info. You can access that at the below link.

 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
 

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
Nice touch honoring the 3 UVA players, but Roger looks sleazy trying to smile so fake for the photo op.
 

LionsAndBears

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2009
2,432
4,336
113
Wow, Texans moving up to 3. Like the Stroud pick but I think they're reaching if they take Anderson at 3.
 

FTLPSU

Senior
Aug 3, 2007
937
912
93
What channel is the draft? I am watching a bunch of dudes in fancy clothes and jewelry…it might be the Grammys or Oscar’s or something like that. I didn’t realize that all these fancy people are so religious. I wonder if they give 10% of their earning to their churches?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim
Sep 10, 2013
18,410
13,423
113
I agree. Watching so many of them completely out of their element, trying to look nice and supporting their kids is absolutely endearing.
Hating on them is a little short sighted imo. Dream come true, who here has worked 3 jobs to keep junior in cleats
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern