Sounds like tomorrow is a likely rain out.
I bet they will try their best to play it. It's fan appreciation day, with all kinds of special events
Sounds like tomorrow is a likely rain out.
Perhaps they give it the afternoon to clear out and try to play in the evening?I bet they will try their best to play it. It's fan appreciation day, with all kinds of special events
Perhaps they give it the afternoon to clear out and try to play in the evening?
Close… Narvaez grounded out to third, then Baty and Ortega struck out. Very cool to see him make his pitching debut in front of his family.Nice to see the kid have a successful 1st MLB appearance. If I recall correctly, the 1st batter grounded out to 1st, and the next 2 batters struck out. He's got an excellent slider, and a nice fastball. It's no wonder he's rocketed up through the minors this year.
[
Yes 1st WC seedhelp me out. Are the Phillies locked into the first WC? And is that their best position or would a lower seed somehow help them ? Tia
I think because he is going to start every postseason game. Cave will not.Where's Rojas tonight? Why does the manager keep giving starts to Cave? He's terrible. Please tell me Rob won't do this in the post-season.
How does this guy still have a job?
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC