2023 PSU Women's Gymnastics thread

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
I watched most of the event last night…..some incredibly talented young athletic ladies on all five of the teams.

The event is continuing this afternoon with five other conference teams.

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
@fairgambit, these ladies came along after you graduated, but they hope you still remember them. ;)

I never forget a lovely woman and I don't consider it sexist to say, generally speaking, among all women athletes, gymnasts have the best looking...um ...faces.....or something. :)
Not many of our friends know that Mrs. Gambit was both a gymnast and cheerleader in high school. She wasn't a great gymnast but damn, she looked great in a leotard... still does. 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

fairgambit

Oct 12, 2021
another opportunity for you to see the ladies, @fairgambit

Ah, I wish I could attend. Alas, I will be at my neighbor's 65th birthday party but I know they will make me proud.
Let me add a personal note. I'll be generally off the Board for a few months. Taxes beckon and then some dream chasing. I'll check in if circumstances warrant, but may be away until late August. For those who may read this, have a safe, happy summer and may God bless us, every one.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Ah, I wish I could attend. Alas, I will be at my neighbor's 65th birthday party but I know they will make me proud.
Let me add a personal note. I'll be generally off the Board for a few months. Taxes beckon and then some dream chasing. I'll check in if circumstances warrant, but may be away until late August. For those who may read this, have a safe, happy summer and may God bless us, every one.
Since you shorted us on Xmas tree photos, the least you could do is share a video clip of your guitar skills🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Enjoy your respite and prosper in the process. 👍

• Love
Reactions: fairgambit