2023 PSU WVB Thread

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
In case anyone wants to know how the football surplus is being spent and why PSU has to go deeper into hock than it should.......

But you can’t put a price on an enriching a de-riching trip to Europe for a non-revenue sports team.

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
This is football creating opportunities for other Penn State students. Brandon was right all along. 😀
Yes, because few have a problem with the football program taking on debt. But if the money-laundering charade ended and the volleyball program borrowed, or, heaven forbid, was subsidized by a student activity fee wonder how long it would take for Brandon to pull his head out of his @$$,

Last edited:
Reactions: BobPSU92

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, because few have a problem with the football program taking on debt. But if the money-laundering charade ended and the volleyball rporam borrowed, or, heaven forbid, was subsidized by a student activity fee wonder how long it would take for Brandon to pull his head out of his @$$,

More problems for Brandon to solve.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Gotta spend that football surplus before stadium renovation begins!

I haven't looked into the funding for the trip, but I tend to doubt that PSU is paying for it. The field hockey team tries to go to Europe every two years. They raise the funds from alumni, supporters, and family, and totally self-fund their trip.

Reactions: Ghost of OM

GrimReaper

Oct 12, 2021
I haven't looked into the funding for the trip, but I tend to doubt that PSU is paying for it. The field hockey team tries to go to Europe every two years. They raise the funds from alumni, supporters, and family, and totally self-fund their trip.
So is Kraft as good at bake sales as Ms. Excellence was?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Latest posts