I agree. Jeff Lurie isn't Woody Johnson in terms of firing everyone, but lose this game and it's going to be a tough road to the playoffs for this expectation-laden team.cruel but accurate I am afraid...
Browns at Eagles (-9)
If the Eagles lose this one, it’s going to be a very long year.
Florio: Eagles, 28-14.
Simms: Eagles, 34-17.
Lord baby Jesus this is beautiful….
Certainly is. Otoh I trust our backup OL more than I trust our backup receiversStating the obvious, Lane Johnson is key.
Certainly is. Otoh I trust our backup OL more than I trust our backup receivers
Playing Johnson at LT is the most logical next step. See if that's workable for a couple of games before tinkering and potentially disrupting things more.as I said somewhere on here, I like out back up OL better than I like our back up receivers. I think they should go with Johnson at LT, I think we have seen Becton at LT with the NY Jets and that wasnt always good.
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action