Good news. They need another body at DE. It’s a bonus if Huff gives them a pressure boost.
they did not practice yesterday, so who knows. They guessed he would be a non participant for the league required injury report. I think he plays.Any word on Jalen Hurts?
You don’t want to mess with a concussion.Looks like Hurts was DNP today and is still in the concussion protocol. Hopefully, he’ll clear in time for Sunday’s game.
Siriani made it sound like he and Hurts expected him to continue playing last week. I’m not a neurologist. But one might hope it’s not serious based on that.You don’t want to mess with a concussion.
That’s why they have a protocol. If they pass they are playYou don’t want to mess with a concussion.
I knew I had heard his name , according to his Wiki page, he played for the Eagles and Deadskins, he coached for the Dolphins. He played at U of MD though he is from PA. his wiki page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_PellegriniFigured this would be the thread to ask.
Anyone old enough to remember Bob Pelligrini? He was our neighbor in Loyalsock for a few years. Oddly, Carl Depasqua lived up the street at the same time.
I know he coached somewhere else, but I assumed he worked for the Eagles as a coach, but research says no. Maybe he was a scout or something for the Eagles? He was never in town.
OTOH need to lock down the second seed. FWIW I do not think he's playingI would rather have a healthy QB for the playoffs instead of rushing him back.
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach