Good news. They need another body at DE. It’s a bonus if Huff gives them a pressure boost.
they did not practice yesterday, so who knows. They guessed he would be a non participant for the league required injury report. I think he plays.Any word on Jalen Hurts?
You don’t want to mess with a concussion.Looks like Hurts was DNP today and is still in the concussion protocol. Hopefully, he’ll clear in time for Sunday’s game.
Siriani made it sound like he and Hurts expected him to continue playing last week. I’m not a neurologist. But one might hope it’s not serious based on that.You don’t want to mess with a concussion.
That’s why they have a protocol. If they pass they are playYou don’t want to mess with a concussion.
I knew I had heard his name , according to his Wiki page, he played for the Eagles and Deadskins, he coached for the Dolphins. He played at U of MD though he is from PA. his wiki page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_PellegriniFigured this would be the thread to ask.
Anyone old enough to remember Bob Pelligrini? He was our neighbor in Loyalsock for a few years. Oddly, Carl Depasqua lived up the street at the same time.
I know he coached somewhere else, but I assumed he worked for the Eagles as a coach, but research says no. Maybe he was a scout or something for the Eagles? He was never in town.
OTOH need to lock down the second seed. FWIW I do not think he's playingI would rather have a healthy QB for the playoffs instead of rushing him back.
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses