This one shook out pretty wild?
1- 2
2- 8
3- 1
4- 4
5- 14
6- 13
7- 5
8- 16
The #8 selection definitely had some bias.
1- 2
2- 8
3- 1
4- 4
5- 14
6- 13
7- 5
8- 16
The #8 selection definitely had some bias.
That is how I go through life. If you are going to be in KC I would like to meet up with you.This is another weight class that has bombs sitting all around it.
Im mainly doing these so I can see how wrong I am?
Haha, life!That is how I go through life. If you are going to be in KC I would like to meet up with you.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight