2024 NCAA 157

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,357
15,693
48
This one shook out pretty wild?

1- 2
2- 8
3- 1
4- 4
5- 14
6- 13
7- 5
8- 16

The #8 selection definitely had some bias.
 

chasepollard

Heisman
Nov 25, 2005
93,357
15,693
48
That is how I go through life. If you are going to be in KC I would like to meet up with you.
Haha, life!

Life is why I won't make it this year. I had planned to go with a few of my Wrestling buddies but three things happened.

1. Buddy #1 is having a baby in the next few weeks. He is on domino alert and his wife din't think it would be a great idea to travel.
2. Buddy #2 is actually moving from Kansas City back to Ardmore starting this weekend (job and closing.)
3. My fertile self got my wife pregnant and she didn't want to go all preggars.

Hopefully, I don't miss the next one?
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight