Love it but 12 hits v Ranger makes me worry
Schwarber was originally in the lineup but now they pulled him. Harper will DH.
Would be cool but I would like them to just win the division and get everyone healthy for the playoffs at this point.Phils stand at 30 games over .500 for the first time since 2011 I believe.
They need to go 12-4 against the Mets, Brewers, Cubs, and the Nats to get to 100 wins on the season. Can they do it?
They also crashed out of the playoffs early in 2011, so I prefer they stay healthy and reasonably rested for the playoffs.Phils stand at 30 games over .500 for the first time since 2011 I believe.
They need to go 12-4 against the Mets, Brewers, Cubs, and the Nats to get to 100 wins on the season. Can they do it?
They also crashed out of the playoffs early in 2011, so I prefer they stay healthy and reasonably rested for the playoffs.
I went to Game 1 of that NLDS series.... My dad owed me. He'd promised to take me to the World Series in 1964. We all know what happened next. So my folks sadly passed in August of 2011 (within 8 days--it made the Inky), in Georgia. But we decided to also hold a memorial service for them at the church my mom grew up in in Manayunk in October. We're making our travel plans, and I realize that we're gong to get to Philly around mid-day on Friday. My parents had left a small insurance policy for their three kids. So I told my wife--we're going to use some of that money to go to the game. Dad owes me one! Next to last row in the outfield, but we were in the ballpark. I'm sure somewhere my mom and dad were smiling. What an atmosphere.Yep. The Fightins won the last game of the season, when they played the Atlanta Braves, in the 14th inning. By virtue of winning that game, they pushed the Braves a game below the Cardinals in the Wild Card standings. (In those years, only 1 wild card team qualified for the playoffs.) The Cards finished the season with a 90-72 record, while the Braves finished the season with a 89-73 record. As it was, that win on the final day came back to hurt the Phillies, as they lost to the Cards in the playoffs. If I recall correctly, the only teams in the NL that the Fightins had losing records against in 2011 were the Nationals and the Cardinals.
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campell said to explain the Penn State 4th and 1 fourth quarter plan, timeout usage, vs. Wisconsin
BWI Football
Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more