2024 PSU MVB Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,403
69,435
113
I believe PSU plays today, at 4:30 pm EDT, in the opening round of NCAAs.

The SID that handles PSU MVB has been slow to post threads about the match that respective day throughout the season. And I've got something to attend to the rest of the afternoon, so if the SID posts it in the next 2 hours, I'll miss it.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,403
69,435
113
PSU lost the 3rd set -- I forget the score, so they fall 0-3 in the match to UC Irvine, and their season comes to an end.

They were quite talented, and I thought they might make more of a run at NCAAs. Alas, they had serious setting issues in sets 1 & 2, and had service issues in all 3 sets.

 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  3. 03 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience
  5. 05 BWI Football Watch: Matt Campbell recaps Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC