2024 PSU MVB Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,508
69,455
113
I believe PSU plays today, at 4:30 pm EDT, in the opening round of NCAAs.

The SID that handles PSU MVB has been slow to post threads about the match that respective day throughout the season. And I've got something to attend to the rest of the afternoon, so if the SID posts it in the next 2 hours, I'll miss it.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,508
69,455
113
PSU lost the 3rd set -- I forget the score, so they fall 0-3 in the match to UC Irvine, and their season comes to an end.

They were quite talented, and I thought they might make more of a run at NCAAs. Alas, they had serious setting issues in sets 1 & 2, and had service issues in all 3 sets.

 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  2. 02 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  3. 03 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  4. 04 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse