I'd imagine the loss at Pitt helped get the team to focus for this one. This team has a ton of potential but has looked really lackadaisical at times, particularly in the first 2 sets against Kentucky and in all 3 sets against Pitt. But now is where we should start to see the benefits of playing a tough nonconference slate and learning where the deficiencies are.A 3-0 sweep of #10 Purdue in West Lafayette! A great start to conference play!
Anybody on BTN to watch the WVB match against Oregon, and seeing a program welcoming Oregon to the B1G?
On Hulu
I got home to watch the last 5 points of set 2 on Xfinity.I think the issue may be with Comcast/Xfinity not having the rights for Oregon, UCLA, USC, and Washington. I'm finding all kind of complaints about this online. smh
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?